Google
 

6_Jpop CDJapan

Featured Post

Super GT Round 4 Malaysia 2009
Last year I'm able to visit the Sepang F1 Circuit pit lane. It was an awesome experience to me as I can get very close to the machines and of course, race queens... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
D.I.Y. Fisheye Lens
Since I bought my E-500, I had been dreaming of a fisheye lens. But until now, I still cannot afford one. What I like about the fisheye lens are the effect of the round distortion and it can cover super ultra wide angle of sight... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Lomo Smena 8m
The word "Smena" (Cmeha) is roughly translated into "Young Generation" in English. True to its name, the Smena line of cameras were designed to provide inexpensive, accessible, and excellent photography tools to the hard-working young Soviets of the time... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
Not long after i bought the Olympus Macro Flash System, I went to Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park to test out the system for outdoor macro photography... Read More...

2008-04-08

Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 SWD Lens Review


Image Source: DPReview.com

DPReview.com had just posted lens review of Olympus's Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm F2.8-4.0 SWD. This lens designed as the standard zoom for the high-end E-3 DSLR. With its extremely useful focal length range, relatively fast maximum aperture and new 'Supersonic Wave Drive' autofocus dubbed 'the world's fastest' by Olympus. Click for the review...

AAahh...This lens is one of the lens in my wish list. I wish I could get this lens by the end of the year, of course together with
E-3 or at least,E-510... :)

2 comments:

evelyn tea said...

Hi there. Thanks for visiting my blog and also the deviantart gallery. Thanks for your compliment, it's an encouragement for me to improve.

I see that you are also a photography enthusiast like me but the only difference it that I am still lacking those gadgets that you have. I do wish to own them someday (I'm a fan of Nikon) but it takes a lot of saving up as well.

zzkang said...

you're welcome, evelyn...welcome to my blog!!! :)

yeah...own a DSLR costs half of my asset.. :( but it's worth!! Wish to see more great pics from you!!