Google
 

6_Jpop CDJapan

Featured Post

Super GT Round 4 Malaysia 2009
Last year I'm able to visit the Sepang F1 Circuit pit lane. It was an awesome experience to me as I can get very close to the machines and of course, race queens... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
D.I.Y. Fisheye Lens
Since I bought my E-500, I had been dreaming of a fisheye lens. But until now, I still cannot afford one. What I like about the fisheye lens are the effect of the round distortion and it can cover super ultra wide angle of sight... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Lomo Smena 8m
The word "Smena" (Cmeha) is roughly translated into "Young Generation" in English. True to its name, the Smena line of cameras were designed to provide inexpensive, accessible, and excellent photography tools to the hard-working young Soviets of the time... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
Not long after i bought the Olympus Macro Flash System, I went to Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park to test out the system for outdoor macro photography... Read More...

2008-04-18

Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Open Day

Last week, my family went to Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Open Day in Kampar, Perak. Contrary to what I expected, not much people went for the Open Day. Maybe because of Saturday...UTAR staff told us there will be much more people coming the next day.

The purpose we went all the way from
Kuala Lumpur to Kampar was because my youngest sister will be enrolled as a student at UTAR in Kampar campus soon. So, we came here to have a look at the campus condition and surrounding. It's a new campus with 4-5 huge buildings and few more still under construction. The surrounding are very nice n fresh...where one side have a huge, calm lake and other side have nice mountainous view...

I took some pics of the campus' building and surrounding...Enjoy...



Open Day banner...


UTAR main building...


Another shot...


Rock from the Ground Breaking Ceremony of UTAR site before construction begins...inaugurated by Malaysia's Ex-Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad...


Another building...


The cafeteria...


Nice and calm lake view at the cafeteria...


The interior of one of the building...


On one side...lake view...


Another side...mountain view...

7 comments:

marcaval said...

Your blog is a nice chance to know something of a country that i've not already visited.

calgraden said...

I like the UTAR cafeteria.....

Anonymous said...

Nice lake view. And the cafeteria w lake view...good for some time out from studies.

zzkang said...

marcaval...thank you :D

calgraden, my bug life...yes...i like their cafeteria too...very relaxing... :)

Anonymous said...

You reminded me of the poor condition of major buildings in UTM. HAHAHA...

Anonymous said...

i hope they'll improve the canteen asap.
no enough seats~
only one stall's operating~
...

Unknown said...

Hi ZZkang,

I am Amanda Fong, a creative designer of an Education Magazine, I would like to ask permission to publish your photos of UTAR. May I credit you in my magazine?

Awaiting your reply.thanks.

Sincerely,
Amanda