Google
 

6_Jpop CDJapan

Featured Post

Super GT Round 4 Malaysia 2009
Last year I'm able to visit the Sepang F1 Circuit pit lane. It was an awesome experience to me as I can get very close to the machines and of course, race queens... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
D.I.Y. Fisheye Lens
Since I bought my E-500, I had been dreaming of a fisheye lens. But until now, I still cannot afford one. What I like about the fisheye lens are the effect of the round distortion and it can cover super ultra wide angle of sight... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Lomo Smena 8m
The word "Smena" (Cmeha) is roughly translated into "Young Generation" in English. True to its name, the Smena line of cameras were designed to provide inexpensive, accessible, and excellent photography tools to the hard-working young Soviets of the time... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
Not long after i bought the Olympus Macro Flash System, I went to Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park to test out the system for outdoor macro photography... Read More...

2008-07-29

Samsung YP-U3

Last two weeks, I had bought a MP3 player, Samsung YP-U3. My friend had bought one long before me and I'm quite impressed with the sound quality, besides it's design. Well, my job can sometimes quite stressful and boring, so I decided to buy this player to 'relax' myself...

Samsung YP-U3 comes with 1.0Gb capacity, direct USB integrated (for easier files transfer), FM radio and voice recording. All the features are just what I want for a MP3 player...

Following are some of the pics of
Samsung YP-U3 I took, and also my first product shot. I'm not really happy with the outcome. What do you think???.. Any input would be much appreciated.. :D

















And how about this?? I wrote it with the LED on the YP-U3. My handwriting is so bad...



p/s: This is not an advertisement of Samsung...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Handwriting's not bad..liked the neon blue colour!

zzkang said...

i would wanted the black one..but no stock...so I just get the blue one....quite nice too :D

Anonymous said...

How much did you get it?
I'm looking for one too and I am not too sure if I want to get one..LOL!
I am really curious about your job..xD

zzkang said...

chien...I bought around rm170...
get one if you really need one... :D

Anonymous said...

that's cheap! btw, the last photo right, u did it by setting the camera's shutter into very ..."slow"?

zzkang said...

chien...the one i bought only 1Gb memory....2Gb one is rm200++...

the last pic...yup..i used 8 sec shutter speed... :D

evelyn tea said...

Just my 5 cents worth of comment, I thought that it would definitely look great to have shot the YP-U3 on a bed of polo grass under good sunlight. Certainly reflects the fun and versatile look of the mp3 ;)