Google
 

6_Jpop CDJapan

Featured Post

Super GT Round 4 Malaysia 2009
Last year I'm able to visit the Sepang F1 Circuit pit lane. It was an awesome experience to me as I can get very close to the machines and of course, race queens... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
D.I.Y. Fisheye Lens
Since I bought my E-500, I had been dreaming of a fisheye lens. But until now, I still cannot afford one. What I like about the fisheye lens are the effect of the round distortion and it can cover super ultra wide angle of sight... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Lomo Smena 8m
The word "Smena" (Cmeha) is roughly translated into "Young Generation" in English. True to its name, the Smena line of cameras were designed to provide inexpensive, accessible, and excellent photography tools to the hard-working young Soviets of the time... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
Not long after i bought the Olympus Macro Flash System, I went to Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park to test out the system for outdoor macro photography... Read More...

2008-07-16

Bukit Tinggi, Pahang: Part 3 - Colmar Village (French Village)

Part 1 - Botanical Garden
Part 2 - Japanese Tea House

After Japanese Tea House, we proceed to Colmar Village @ French Village, where all the building are an inspiration of French artistry and a reminiscence of the way it was. Most of the building here consist of hotel rooms...

Well, we stay for just a while because nothing much we can do here. Following are some shots in this village...



The entrance...


The fountain...




An artist doing his job...




Shoot from the top of the Observation Tower...




Wishing Well...


Father's Day performance...





Before we leave, we saw a pair of white goose just below the entrance's bridge...








Lovely pair...

Well, personally, this place is really calm and refreshing. It's the best place for those who want a quiet vacation. Others who want a more happening vacation, you can head to Genting Highlands which located near Bukit Tinggi... :D

I hope you enjoy all the photos here...

The End...

6 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

LOL I thought Bukit Tinggi as in Klang Jusco.

Anyway I have not been to Bukit Tinggi that near Genting.

zzkang said...

sherry...LOL..this bukit tinggi is located in pahang..as stated in the title :D

Anonymous said...

I love all the photos..beautiful esp the view from the observation tower! It's like another side of Bukit Tinggi that I have not seen before..:D

Hawksdomain said...

I love the photo of the shingles on the rooftop. And of course, the geese - gotta love nature too! :)

zzkang said...

bug, hawk...thank you very much :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah... Going there next week. ;D