Google
 

6_Jpop CDJapan

Featured Post

Super GT Round 4 Malaysia 2009
Last year I'm able to visit the Sepang F1 Circuit pit lane. It was an awesome experience to me as I can get very close to the machines and of course, race queens... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
D.I.Y. Fisheye Lens
Since I bought my E-500, I had been dreaming of a fisheye lens. But until now, I still cannot afford one. What I like about the fisheye lens are the effect of the round distortion and it can cover super ultra wide angle of sight... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Lomo Smena 8m
The word "Smena" (Cmeha) is roughly translated into "Young Generation" in English. True to its name, the Smena line of cameras were designed to provide inexpensive, accessible, and excellent photography tools to the hard-working young Soviets of the time... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
Not long after i bought the Olympus Macro Flash System, I went to Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park to test out the system for outdoor macro photography... Read More...

2009-01-18

15th Pesta Ang Pow Carnival, UKM

Last night, I went to the 15th Pesta Ang Pow (PAP-15) Carnival which held in Dataran Gemilang of Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM - National Univeristy of Malaysia). Pesta Ang Pow UKM is a cultural event in conjunction with the celebration of Chinese New Year in Malaysia. The carnival held 3 days from 17 January - 19 January of 2009, in which showcasing some Chinese cultural related stuffs and performances.

I went to this carnival with only two prime lenses - Zuiko Digital 35mm F3.5 Macro and OM Zuiko Auto-S 50mm F1.8. All the pics taken below were by OM Zuiko Auto-S 50mm F1.8. The colour and toning produced from this lens is different with other Zuiko Digital lenses and i like it very much. Enjoy... :D

The poster...

Northern Lion Dance...

Che-Ling performance by UPM...

Stella Chung 钟晓玉...A very cute, pretty and lovely local artiste...

The magician...

UKM New Tune Music Workshop performance 1...

UKM New Tune Music Workshop performance 2...

Classic motorbike...

Art gallery...

Chinese ancient weapon, lance...

Tanglung street...

Yummy foods...

Night of wedding...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there another Malaysia blogger, nice looking blog you have. The UKM carnival photos are awesome, thanks.

zzkang said...

Stanzer...Thanks alot!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Nice pix!

jayden said...

http://www.venta-hogar.com/
jayden
hi friend. xcellent blog.added ur link to my PR3 blog. pls link me back n do t favor. all smiles for u.

kRiZcPEc said...

What's that food? Malay version of crepe? shots of foods get my attention faster than any others these days. LOL

zzkang said...

Dead cockroach...thanks alot!!! :D

Kriz...hmm...me also dont know...i think its some kind of crepe with banana slices...should be delicious :D

Erik said...

Wonderful series. I think the motorbike stands out the most to me. Keep up the good work.

zzkang said...

Erik...Thanks alot!!!..i like the motorbike shot too... :D