Google
 

6_Jpop CDJapan

Featured Post

Super GT Round 4 Malaysia 2009
Last year I'm able to visit the Sepang F1 Circuit pit lane. It was an awesome experience to me as I can get very close to the machines and of course, race queens... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
D.I.Y. Fisheye Lens
Since I bought my E-500, I had been dreaming of a fisheye lens. But until now, I still cannot afford one. What I like about the fisheye lens are the effect of the round distortion and it can cover super ultra wide angle of sight... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Lomo Smena 8m
The word "Smena" (Cmeha) is roughly translated into "Young Generation" in English. True to its name, the Smena line of cameras were designed to provide inexpensive, accessible, and excellent photography tools to the hard-working young Soviets of the time... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
Not long after i bought the Olympus Macro Flash System, I went to Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park to test out the system for outdoor macro photography... Read More...

2008-02-04

A trip to Cherating

Few months back, I went to Cherating, Pahang, Malaysia for a brief relaxed getaway. Upon reaching there, I went to some kampung village located near the beach to enjoy sea breeze from South China Sea. It's good to go to kampung village if you go to beach because the environment there is so relaxed, peaceful and quiet, compared to more 'public' beach. Then, I went to Cherating town to check into a cheap motel and enjoy my getaway there......



If you need some love, you can turn to Kg. Cinta Manis (Sweet Love Village) while on the way to Cherating. :) (Joking)


Having my lunch here...the food not really nice...


Pathway to the beach in kampung village mentioned above.


Golden sand...clear sea...blue sky...


Golden sand...clear sea...blue sky...Part II


Wild grass at the seaside...


The famous Keropok Lekor...


A must try food when you are in East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia...So delicious.....


Baby turtle on display before set out to sea...


Another one...


Woke up at 6:30am to take sunrise photos...but unfortunately...the beach near the motel i stayed is not strategically enough for sunrise photos... :(


The sun will come out from behind the hill...not from the horizon...


Reflection...


Observatory tower...to observe tsunami???


Peaceful...


During this trip, I also went to Chukai/Kemamam, Terengganu. This photo taken at the riverside of Chukai/Kemamam town.


Sunset at Cherating...

1 comment:

ShaShinKi said...

Hi Kang,

You have very beautiful photos in your blog. However, the photos are all in original big file size without thumbnail, which makes loading especially in Malaysia slow internet a pain.

I would suggest you to use thumbnail instead of showing the real but resize (still original big file photo) photos.

You can check out the tips of how to create bigger thumbnail at BlogMalaysia.com/forum.

KhoKing
http://blogmalaysia.com