Google
 

6_Jpop CDJapan

Featured Post

Super GT Round 4 Malaysia 2009
Last year I'm able to visit the Sepang F1 Circuit pit lane. It was an awesome experience to me as I can get very close to the machines and of course, race queens... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
D.I.Y. Fisheye Lens
Since I bought my E-500, I had been dreaming of a fisheye lens. But until now, I still cannot afford one. What I like about the fisheye lens are the effect of the round distortion and it can cover super ultra wide angle of sight... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Lomo Smena 8m
The word "Smena" (Cmeha) is roughly translated into "Young Generation" in English. True to its name, the Smena line of cameras were designed to provide inexpensive, accessible, and excellent photography tools to the hard-working young Soviets of the time... Read More...
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
Not long after i bought the Olympus Macro Flash System, I went to Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park to test out the system for outdoor macro photography... Read More...

2008-03-24

Fire in Town

While coming back from Kuala Lumpur to my workplace this afternoon, I saw a small thick black smoke raising to the sky. Initially I thought it was from some illegal burning in some area. While getting closer to my workplace, the smoke become more obvious and thicker. So, I drive to that smoke area to see what really happening there.

It was not illegal burning. It was old shophouses on fire, real huge fire. The fire was three-storey high from what I observed. The shophouses has a history of more than 60 years old and made of wood and were consist of car workshops. That's why it was so easily burned. The heat was so great even I can feel it in my car while passing by the burning shophouses...

Below are some of the pics taken from my ailing camera phone. All pics were taken while i was driving (I did not stopped to see the firemen save the shophouses) and the quality of the pics is really bad... :)









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!

Thats a huge fire. I hope there isnt anyone hurt

Mei-Wah said...

wow...

live captured scene! sure exciting...

zzkang said...

rinaz...no ppl injured in the incident...but the shophouses completely wiped out...

meiwah...its exciting for onlookers like me...but not so for the owners and firemen.. :)

JesieBlogJourney said...

It was so scary. Luckily no one was hurt. The pictures remind me of a fire I saw in Penang when I was a teenager. I woke up in the middle of the night because it was so hot and bright. The neighbor's house across the road was on fire and we lived next to a shell petrol station! I can feel a shiver down my spine right now.

zzkang said...

jesie: wow...thats really scary experience you had there....

Anonymous said...

you still got free time to capture the picture without make use your handphone to call 999 .... what lar

zzkang said...

helo vickie jie...
policemen and firemen was there long b4 i reached that place...you can see the quarterly policemen n firetruck head in pic #4... :)